The Red Rock Rambler Sling Pack is one of the coolest sling pack designs we have seen. Designed for versatility and for maximum utility, this pack allows easy access to survival gear or you concealed weapon, WITHOUT removing the pack!
The single shoulder design allows faster on-and-off, particularly over your LBV (Load Bearing Vest) or body armor and is superior to normal packs in terms of balance and comfort when using a single strap. The Rambler can also be worn in front where the contents can be comfortably accessed even while sitting down.
The built in water bottle pocket is sized to fit a 32oz Nalgene bottle and you'll also find space for your favorite 100oz hydration reservoir. This Red Rock pack also includes theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls. For attaching additional accessories, this sling pack has MOLLE straps. Its top and side handles make it easier to carry both vertically and horizontally.
- Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body
- Main compartment: 15” high x 8”wide x 4” thick with internal organization
- Top front: 4.5" high x 7.5"wide x 2" thick with internal organization
- Bottom front: 8.5" high x 8" wide x 2" thick with internal organization
- Approximate Capacity: 600+ cu. in.
- Main compartment and hydration compartment can accept CCW accessories
- Shoulder strap designed to go over left shoulder for better weapon shouldering
- Bag can be worn in front and contents comfortably accessed while sitting down
- Water bottle pocket sized to fit 32oz Nalgene bottle
- Compatible with 100oz hydration reservoir
- Theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls
- MOLLE straps throughout to for attaching accessories
- Top and side handles
Compare to Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger